Testing...1...2..3...

I mentioned in my last post how futile midterm testing felt.  This time, I'd like to share a few of my favorite test answers.  Without further ado:


Q: What is the past tense of speak?
A: Sporked
(I wish!)

Q: What makes you happy?
A: I like loitering to music.


Q: What are you interested in?
A: Sex.
(At least he was honest!)

Q: What did you eat for lunch?
A: Teacher.
(I don't remember that?!)

Q: What makes you nervous?
A: I nervous when I near a handsome man.

Q: What makes you nervous?
A: Bed with boy.
(I'm beginning to see a theme here...)

Q: What tastes salty?
A: Head.
(I think they were trying for bread...?)

There were lots of other entertaining answers, but I remembered to write these down to share with someone eventually.  You must be someone, and this must be eventually, because I found them buried in my desk as I was cleaning it out today.  I'm almost finished cleaning out my desk and office.  I've turned in my grades and have no more lessons to plan.  It feels good to slow down and breathe a little, but it's almost boring without all that grading and planning to do.  With only 3 days left in the term, I'm both excited and a touch sad to see my time here coming to an end, but I assure you I will find something new to keep me amused before long.     

Comments

Popular Posts