Capture It

There are many times I wonder why I'm here.  What I'm doing.  What the point is.  I like to say I am here to teach, and to learn.  And those things are true.  That is why I am here, in large part.  But the only moment when I am not questioning, wondering, is when I am alone, on a recently busy now quieting street corner in any Thai city.  I eat noodles from clear pork broth I've spiked with vinegar and peppers.  I listen to music and television mingling in a muddle I have no hope of understanding.  And I get lost.  I listen.  I eat.  I breathe.  I do not question.  And I do not try to understand.  And I smile.  For a few moments, its just me and the world.  Me and nothing.  For a few moments, I am happy.

Comments

  1. Just live in the moment and try to remeber that life is a dream and you are living it. Stay healthy and happy :)
    Johnny Heck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts